Sunday, October 4, 2015

Bugis Street-Budget Shopping In Singapore





This is the place "Bugis Street"  my husband absolutely hate going. It doesn't bother me at all. Shopping is the only purpose in my mind when I am at Bugis Street Singapore.

From Lakeside I took the MRT And  within half and hour I reached Bugis Street.In Singapore follow the heavenly signs and you wont be lost!  Every MRT is connected with a shopping mall so is the case with Bugis street. This time I avoided the mall and simply headed towards the crowded market.

Shopping paradise for any girl I would say! From Souvenirs to pretty  dresses...cosmetics. fashion jewellery anything a female would dream about!
If you are planning to buy Souvenirs this place offer  variety at $10 for 10...or 5 for $10..whether its keychain, merlion paperweight , magnets  etc.



 You can Budget shop here - cute dresses from 10-15$, gowns at 20$ .If you are hungry after shopping all day long there are food stalls to satisfy your hunger.  The Place is not so big  (for men it is ) and I roamed  all the nook and corner . With few cute dresses I happily too the MRT and back to the room.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Chandaka Deras Nature Camp

দেরাস নেচার ক্যাম্প - চান্দাকা ওয়াইল্ডলাইফ স্যাঙ্কচুয়ারি বিস্তীর্ণ ঘন সবুজ অরণ্য, সুনীল জলরাশি, অদূরে ছোট পাহাড়, আকাশে টুকরো মেঘের আন...