Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Genuine Broaster Chicken Avani Riverside Howrah

Hey guys ! Its been long since I have posted anything. Life's been going crazy! will update that part later. Just came to Kolkata my hometown and the first thing my husband and I aimed for was food.☺☺

Have you tried Broaster Chicken? Just some days back  when I was at Avani Mall (Howrah)  trying to help myself with cravings, I thought of getting KFC bucket. But as usual the huge line and the delay was pathetic and pain in the butt. Just beside KFC I saw this food stall Genuine Broaster Chicken.  It looked tempting so thought of trying it out.




 We got the Bahubali Combo which had fries chunky fried chicken strips (boneless)  2 sodas and 3 different dip! The price came around 480 rs including tax.
Now my opinion on  the food.

The chicken strips were solid  boneless chunks,but it tasted bland! (salt was missing I guess) They could have made it little spicy as they say Indian Heart ! (why not spice it up)
Secondly the fries were extremely salty.
If I would like to come back again? Yes,but  I would like  to try out something spicy but not this Bahubali Meal.


I would rate it 3.5 out of 5 Genuine Broaster Chicken Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chandaka Deras Nature Camp

দেরাস নেচার ক্যাম্প - চান্দাকা ওয়াইল্ডলাইফ স্যাঙ্কচুয়ারি বিস্তীর্ণ ঘন সবুজ অরণ্য, সুনীল জলরাশি, অদূরে ছোট পাহাড়, আকাশে টুকরো মেঘের আন...